Here is a quick summary of what we have been up to in Twinland:
- Peanut and Jelly Bean are five years old and are starting Kindergarten in August.
- In April, we had a new addition - a SINGLETON! Our new baby girl will be called Bitsy on the site. (If you are keeping track that makes three girls.) Big sisters are thrilled to have their new baby sister.
- Twindada started a new job last summer that has been an absolute blessing. After several turbulent years, things seem to be smoothing out.
- I have been a stay at home mom for five years and a WAHM (work at home mom) for 3 1/2 years. I love being a mommy and having a fun job that helps contribute to the family budget.
- Our dog, Blayney is almost eleven years old and has become a closer part of our family over the past year since the passing of our other dog, Sydney. Blayney is great with the girls and they love her.
What I would like to write about:
- Peanut, Jelly Bean, and Bitsy of course! (They are saying some seriously funny stuff these days.)
- Raising twins, baby care, parenting info
- Bitsy - The differences in bringing up twins versus bringing up a singleton.
- Things I love - products, websites, places.
- Deals, free samples, coupon codes, etc.