Thursday, March 26, 2009

This post is part of a series titled "Twinmama's Lifestyle Challenge". For more information about how the challenge works, please visit related links here and here.

Week Eleven: How Did It Go?

Sorry, folks! The girls and I went to visit my mom this week and we are just getting back into the swing of things here at home. (Twingrandma does not have internet access so it was truly a vacation!)

Last week's challenge is very difficult! I will just need to keep working through limiting my sodium intake.

Week Twelve...cue Mission: Impossible music...

Category?: Personal

What?: Eliminate a stressor! It's that time again to pick another stressor for the list and take steps to tackle it!

Why?: Stress is a nasty little thing that corrodes our physical and mental well being as well as causes strife in our relationships.

How Do We Go About Doing the Challenge?:
Like most people, I have some things that just make me crazy. I will pick one and concentrate on fixing it. Instead of being on the defensive, I will go to the source of the problem. I will pick something that I have the ability to control or cause change.

Who Does the Challenge Include?: Me

Resources to Help:


http://www.stressbook.com/eliminating_stress.shtml


TLC Weekly Challenges start on Mondays and continue indefinitely. I will post my results along with the following challenge next Sunday. Remember, you are invited to participate in my weekly challenge or create your own and tell me about it! Also, if you find better ways to accomplish a weekly challenge, please drop me a comment. Good luck, fellow TLC-ers!

3 comments:

glitzen said...

Ahhh, stress. An unwelcome guest too often at my house. I am trying to take a bit more time for myself, to recognize when I need a break and take one.
Just last night I went to visit my parents all by myself, and watch American Idol with no kids. I loved it.

Regeasy said...

Nice Blog..Feel free to visit my site..TQ

Helene said...

Stress....oh, yes, that sounds very familiar to me!! I've actually been dropping off the little twins at the babysitter's house once a week for a couple hours while the big twins are at preschool. It's really helped me de-stress!!!